Do we live to eat or do we eat to live
1. Do we live to eat or do we eat to live?DO WE LIVE TO EAT
OR DO WE EAT TO
Киселева Галина Николаевна
Учитель английского языка
МБУ «Лицей №6» г.о. Тольятти
2. Healthy Eating Test Here is your chance to take a look at your eating habits and find out whether you are on the right trackHEALTHY EATING
HERE IS YOUR CHANCE TO TAKE A
LOOK AT YOUR EATING HABITS AND
FIND OUT WHETHER YOU ARE ON
THE RIGHT TRACK
2.Are all McDonalds salads low in fat?
3.Which is the most important meal of the day?
4.According to experts, how much water should we drink
5.Is snacking good for health?
6.According to doctors, how often should we eat fish?
7.Are only fresh vegetables good for health?
8.Is it bad to have bread and pasta for dinner?
9.What is the key factor in a healthy diet?
10. If you are trying to lose weight, what should you do?
think you will have
eaten by the time you
The average Frenchwoman , for example,
will have eaten:
2.07 tonnes of fish
5.05 tonnes of potatoes
30,000 litres of milk
50,000 loaves of bread
12,000 bottles of wine
9,000 litres of orange juice
6000 litres of mineral water
1.37 tonnes of apples
768 kg of oranges
430 bags of carrots
720 kg of tomatoes
Hundreds of packets of coffee, sugar, spaghetti, etc
8 kg of dirt
6. Do we live to eat or do we eat to live?DO WE LIVE TO EAT OR
DO WE EAT TO LIVE?
Is it healthy what is tasty ?
8. Travellers to Great BritainTRAVELLERS TO
Why don’t British teenagers like fruit and
• What do they like eating?
• What was a typical English
breakfast 20 years ago and what is
it like now?
• What are national traditional
of the fattest (the USA)
• Is it easy to
• Is it healthy
to be fat?
is in common
a вad egg
а piece of
11. Thank you for attention!THANK YOU FOR