1. Kazakh National Medical University named after S.J.AsfendiyarovDepartament of foreign languages
Checked by:Bayanbaeva A.A.
Done by : Sabit B.M.
General medicine 14-008-2k
2. Rheumatism (Sokolsky-Bouillaud disease)is the infectiously-allergic disease which is
characterized by system disorganization of
connecting tissue with the dominant defeat of
the heart-vessels system.
An exciter is the β-haemolitic streptococcus of
group A. 1-3 % of peoples which had streptococci
quinsies will be ill by rheumatism. This mean that is
the inclination coupled with X-chromosome.
3. Clinico-morphologic forms of rheumatismcardiovascular;
4. Cardiovascular form of rheumatismEndocarditis: valvular, chordal, atparietal; acute
diffuse, acute warty, fibroplastic, relapsing warty
Myocarditis: granulomatic (nodular productive),
diffuse interstitial exudative, focal interstitial
Pericarditis: serous, serofibrinous, fibrinous.
Vasculitis: capillaritis, arteriolaritis, arteritis.
5. Rheumatic endocarditisEndocarditis associated with rheumatic
fever.Involvement may be mural but is usually valvular
and involves the entire valve; It is then more accurately
termed rheumatic valvuliatis.
8. SymptomsSymptoms include:
Sweatiness,especially at night;
Shortness of breath;
Loss of appetite,body weight;
Nausea and vomiting;
Painful red patches on the fingres
10. DiagnosticsExamination of suspected infective endocarditis
includes a detailed examination of the patient,and
various blood tests;
early stage: serous endocarditis , valve swelling,translucent
Microscopically: valve become loose due to serous
exudate , accompanied by macrophages entering and
fibrinoid necrosis of collagen fiber.
Concomitant involvement of the endocardium and the leftsided valves by inflammatory foci typically results the
small (diameter 1- to 2-mm) vegetations .
margin, insufficient to cause valvular deformation.
the valve leaflets, commissural fusion (arrows), and thickening
and shortening of the chordae tendineae.
of closure of the mitral valve leaflet (arrows).
18. Spent literature1)“Essential english for medical