Aldous Huxley. Brave New World
1. Brave New WorldBrave New World
2. Title, author, genreBRAVE NEW WORLD IS A DYSTOPIAN NOVEL BY
ENGLISH AUTHOR ALDOUS HUXLEY PUBLISHED IN
3. Aldous HuxleyAldous Huxley was born in Surrey,
Southern England, in 1894.
In 1915 he went to Oxford.
Then when World War I broke out he
was declared unfit for military.
In 1932 he wrote his most famous
work "Brave New World".
In 1937 he moved to California and
in 1963 he died in America.
Deltas and Epsilons (bred to do the dirty jobs nobody wants to do).
5. CharactersBernard Marx, Alpha –
psychologist. He dates Lenina
for a short time.
Lenina Crowne, Beta –
vaccination-worker; an object
of desire for a number of major
lecturer at the College of Emotional
Engineering, friend of Bernard Marx
and John the Savage.
John the Savage - one of the main
protagonists in the story.
Abolishment of family unit
8. Author's language/styleSuperlative form
The description of
the simple details in
A lot of references